2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

□■2018□■F1GP総合 LAP1699■□スペイン■□

334 :音速の名無しさん :2018/05/01(火) 14:19:00.36 ID:+fez07Im0.net
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/formula1/lewis-hamilton-sebastian-vettel-safety-car-tactics-illegal-azerbaijan-grand-prix-baku-a8329491.html

He was less impressed with Sebastian Vettel, who infamously deliberately drove into him in this race last year, criticising the German’s tactics during the two restarts and vowing to raise the matter in the next drivers’
briefing in Spain in two weeks’ time.

“Seb was tricky,” he said. “The rules say that when the safety car is preparing to go in you don’t go start then stop, gas then brake,
trying to fake the guy behind to catch them sleeping.”

That was what Vettel accused him of in their encounter in last year’s race, effectively brake testing him, but that was disproved by the stewards and Mercedes’ telemetry.
“I have always abided by that rule on every restart. But in Australia Seb did the start then stop thing and I nearly ran into the back of him.
“Today, on that first restart, he did it four times.
I told the team to tell Charlie [race director Charlie Whiting] and apparently he told the stewards,
but they chose not to do anything. Apparently they said everyone does that,
but we were the leaders, so if one of us does that the effect cascades down.
I’m concerned that they have set a precedent that you will then see in F2, GP3 and Formula 4. We need to get that rectified.”

こっちの方がコメの詳細載ってる
急加速、急減速するのはタイヤに熱入れするのに当然だけど
Lewisが言ってるのはSC in This Lap のことらしい

総レス数 1001
245 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★