2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

CNN「日本のセックスワーカーに危機、他の仕事も危機の最中では見つかりません」 お前らミカさん指名してやれよ [399259198]

1 :番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの\(^o^)/です (アウアウウー Sa1b-Sl24):2020/04/20(月) 16:06:14 ?2BP ID:UMiFIxYna●.net
sssp://img.5ch.net/ico/iyahoo.gif
Mika is worried. As a sex worker in Japan, she used to see three or four clients a day -- then the coronavirus pandemic hit.
Now, with people staying home and avoiding close contact, she's out of clients and out of money.
With no savings or other sources of income, Mika says she is living off borrowed money. She has tried to find other jobs, but nobody's hiring in the middle of an economic crisis.
At this rate, she might not be able to pay rent or afford basic necessities, let alone pay off the debt she has recently taken on.
"I'm worried if I will have a place to live or if I can find a job to get money to live," she said, using a pseudonym to protect her privacy. "I worry about (my health) of course, but now I worry more about how to survive."

Sex workers across Japan have been hit hard by closures and restrictions due to the pandemic.
The entire country is under a state of emergency, with many businesses ordered to shutter and people advised not to go out.

ミカは心配しています。日本のセックスワーカーとして、彼女は1日に3?4人のクライアントに会ったことがあり、その後コロナウイルスの大流行が起こりました。
今、人々は家にいて、密接な接触を避けているので、彼女は顧客とお金を使い果たしています。
貯蓄やその他の収入源がないミカは、借金で暮らしていると言います。彼女は他の仕事を見つけようとしましたが、経済危機の最中に雇用する人はいません。このままでは、彼女は家賃を払ったり、基本的な必需品を買うことができなかったり、彼女が最近引き受けた借金を返済したりすることができないかもしれません。
「住む場所があるか、お金を稼ぐための仕事が見つかるか心配だ」と偽名を使ってプライバシーを保護した。 「私はもちろん(自分の健康)を心配していますが、今は生き残る方法についてもっと心配しています。」

パンデミックによる閉鎖と制限により、日本中のセックスワーカーは大きな打撃を受けました。国全体が緊急事態にあり、多くの企業がシャッターを切るように命じられ、人々は外出しないように忠告されました。

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/19/asia/japan-sex-workers-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

18 :番組の途中ですがアフィサイトへの\(^o^)/です (ワッチョイ 1f05-AOao):2020/04/20(月) 18:29:06 ID:c/QaJtPJ0.net
個人事業主になるのか?こういうのは

総レス数 18
9 KB
掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200