2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

堺市議「中学校でフィリピン人に英会話を教わっているのは愉快な話ではない。フィリピン人に教わるなら日本人に教わればいい」 [545512288]

305 :b64e-fGCo :2024/03/26(火) 18:49:44.82 ID:6HuCuQUD0.net
What percent of the Philippines is fluent in English? I’m not asking if they know English, I am asking about fluency.

2/3 to 75% who are fluent, practicing on daily bases. It means k12 graduates and college students / graduates/ professionals / working class. English needs constant practice / being spoken on dailly bases.

In the urban areas where kids more exposed to english dialects, english channels and english practices on daily bases.
1/3 those in the remote areas, mountain villages, less populated districts. Those plain house wives who do not practicing english dailly. PRACTICE , means speaking regularly.
English need regular practice considering we have mny languages. But once a filipino could staRT on english it is continous, Tendency the local language may forgotten.
Besides you are not allowed to be graduated from high school without able to write, to read, to understand and to speak ENGLISH. EVEN ELEMENTARY CAN able to SPEAK ENGLISH. My son since 2yo was english speaking ,now he is 13yo.
He can speak bisaya but wrong grammar and he can’t understand well about bisaya dialect. Since he was grade 1 to grade 6. Filipino subject was a great problem to him and among his classmate, entire room section.
BECAUSE FILIPINO (TAGALOG) NEED TO BE TRANSLATED FIRST TO ENGLISH BEFORE PUPILS COULD UNDERSTAND. Thats the problem of teachers. Because of parents enfluence, kids now are English speaking already before reaching school, kinder.

総レス数 543
108 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200