四位 錦織
五位 ナダル
六位 ラオニッチ
七位 ディミトロフ
八位 フェデラー

2 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 17:59:04.00 ID:SVjQGCwJ.net
フェデラーはもう確定だろ

3 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 18:03:27.03 ID:8PNiAHyK.net
day is Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finish it right now. See you guys again tomorrow.
idiot, nerd, geek, loser, piece of shit, sob, scum, sucker, sicko, psycho
ポンコツ・トンチキ・ガラクタ・クズ・ゴミ・カス・最低以下の下劣・下等種族。 劣等種族・下衆野郎・腐れ外道・邪道・外道・非道・ウジ虫・害虫・ガン細胞。 ウィルス・ばい菌・疫病神・病原体・汚染源・公害・ダイオキシン・有毒物質。 廃棄物・発癌物

4 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 18:11:16.21 ID:JOVDG5B6.net
ティエムさんとモンフィスはまず圏外になるだろうな

5 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 20:06:00.13 ID:nQaS98B4.net
day is Thursday, February 25th. I'm Mary and you're watching Gamespot news. For the rich. First up, let's all give a round of applause to Victor Kislyi, who made his first billion. The video game industry has a new billionaire in its ranks.
Bloomberg reports today, that Victor Kislyi, founder and CEO of Cyprus based World of Tanks developer Wargaming, has a net worth of one billion. ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
Kislyi decline to confirm this number, but in standard rich person fashion, he told the publication that he lives a very modest life-style. He's no wonder put a number in his fortune. Good job Victor, hide your riches.
Money is the topic that i purposely tried to avoid. The company itself has reportedly valued 1.5 billion dollars. Kislyi controls 64 percent of the business directly,
and also has his father's 25.5 percert stake. According to Bloomberg, Wargaming has a network of 150 million users accross the globe. The studio is best known for its free-to-play game World of Tanks, which makes a butt-ton of a cash, through
The Bloomberg profile on Kislyi is a good read, if you're a subscriber to that type of thing, packed with interesting insights into the luxurious life and various investments.
"I really think money doesn't make you happy." Other notable gaming billionares include Mine Craft director Markus Notch Persson, and Valve head Gabe Newell.
Despite Kislyi's modest life-style, we can all look forward to the near future, when he outbids Jay Z and Beyonce in a Beverly Hills mansion and parties with Selena Gomez.
Next stop is a story for a gamer with an average amount of money who we call normies. In normie news., Pokemon Sun and Moon was listed today.
Trademark applications for Pokemon Sun and Moon, including logos, have been published on the European trademark registry.
Discovered by Nerdleaks, the listing states they were filed today. The Nintendo direct briefing, which was expecting big news takes place tomorrow.
So this might have been leaked. Note that the trademark registrations don't always mount to product releases. Additionally, there's no mention in the listing that Pokemon Sun and Moon are games.
And add to that, Pokemon Sun and Moon appeared to be the name of fan-made games. You can see it right here. The Pokemon-themed Nintendo ●r● kicks off tomorrow, Feburuary 26th at 7 a.m.
Gamespot will have all the news as it's announced. So hopefully, this one's real. Finally, there's something you just can't put a number on. ●r●l● exquisite pieces, that are priceless.
Things like Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6. Coming to Xbox one and PS4. You can't put a number on things like that. They're gonna be listed for 20 dollars a piece.
All rich people enjoy a good full bodied ●r●. And today Capcom announced today that all three games are coming to new consoles, beginning with Resident Evil 6 in March.
Each game? It's be gonna 20 bucks. Resident Evil 6's r●-r●l● will come with all pr●l● r●l● add-on content, including costumes and more.
Resident Evil 5's release is sl● for summer 2016, with Resident Evil 4, coming this fall. Capcom also announced that ●l disc versions will ●l●le in America, though no ●rth● details were provided.
Publisher didn't say if the new versions of any game will be ●gr● to better ●r● or if they'll just be a standard port.
In many ways, Gamespot news is like this 6-year ●l● Kentucky rye whiskey. It's rich, full-bodied, and I'm about to finish it right now. See you guys again tomorrow.
ポンコツ・トンチキ・ガラクタ・クズ・ゴミ・カス・最低以下の下劣・下等種族。 劣等種族・下衆野郎・腐れ外道・邪道・外道・非道・ウジ虫・害虫・ガン細胞。 ウィルス・ばい菌・疫病神・病原体・汚染源・公害・ダイオキシン・有毒物質。 廃棄物・発癌物

6 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 21:35:00.62 ID:tXuXeznZ.net
今年はマジで怪しいと思う、まぁ仕方ない

7 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 21:53:26.12 ID:C6omECtR.net

8 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:06:37.58 ID:a4TSTEV5.net
わたしの2017ファイナルズ予想

1位 フェデラー
2位 マレー
3位 ナダル
4位 ジョコビッチ
5位 ディミトロフ
6位 ラオニッチ
7位 ニシコリ
8位 デルポトロ
次点 バブリンカ

9 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:21:06.35 ID:IswATM/N.net
ズベレフが入ってないジャマイカ。

10 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:23:53.73 ID:IswATM/N.net
1フェデラー
2ナダル
3マレー
4ジョコ
5デミ
6バブ
7ラオニッチ
8ズベレフ
補欠 錦織

11 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:43:48.94 ID:C6omECtR.net

12 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:44:29.06 ID:C6omECtR.net

13 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:44:43.12 ID:C6omECtR.net

14 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:50:08.17 ID:IMENtFTo.net
フェデナダは昔ほど大会に出れないしどこかで必ず息切れする
なんだかんだのマレーがGS1個優勝できるかできないかだろうが
1位をキープすると見た

1マレー
2フェデラー
3ナダル
4ジョコ
5ディミ
6バブ
7錦織
8ズベレフ
補欠 ラオ、ゴファン

15 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/12(日) 23:56:16.46 ID:IMENtFTo.net
>>2 その通り。あと7枠なんだな

ただ7位から激戦だな。一応ラオご飯は補欠にしているが
ここらへんがおそらく最後まで縺れる
ディミは買いとして入れているが安定性あるのか図りかねているのが本音

16 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/13(月) 00:06:27.31 ID:/2xGPtSj.net

17 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/13(月) 00:06:53.54 ID:/2xGPtSj.net

18 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/13(月) 12:11:15.78 ID:4meuMTRC.net
1マレー
2ディミ
3フェデ
4ジョコ
5ワウ
6ナダル
7ズベレフ
8錦織
補欠 キリオス、ラオ、ティエム、ご飯

19 :名無しさん@エースをねらえ!:2017/02/13(月) 12:30:14.85 ID:CGrcyjsL.net
ズベレフ上げしてるやつは間違いなくニワカ